Thursday, September 07, 2006

more pics






It's amazing how weightless you feel when you're underwater, considering everything you're carrying, but you sure know about it when you're trying to climb the ladder back on to the boat - most ungainly!





In this one I just felt like I was flying, in one of our dives Rob and I stretched our arms out, held hands and felt just like Peter Pan and Wendy, it was magical!













This is Rob, looking totally serene. although I think I have it on good authority that even remembering how to breathe can be somewhat of an challenge...










...but then you get to a point where there's so much to look at, you just forget about everything you *think* you're supposed to remember, like your breathing technique and stuff and it all comes completely naturally. Nothing else matters as you float around in this place that feels like a dreamland and you are completely powerless to do anything but gaze around in breathtaking wonderment like a child at Hamleys.

Something I'll truly never forget...

No comments: