Sunday, December 03, 2006

my feet haven't touched the ground...

... In the last few weeks, I've hardly had 5 minutes to call my own, let alone to post on here! I started my job in London; Jake's gone into full-time childcare which has been a total emotional wrench for both of us and we're now trying to settle into a new routine, mainly consisting on early nights for me and even earlier mornings for Jake.

I'm up before dawn and don't see my son now till after dark - thursday last week he didn't see me at all :( All I got to see of him was when I went into check on him before I went to bed that night.

Lots to learn at the new job - meetings, nowhere near enough training for my liking but I've just got my first appointment and it's at none other than Music Bank Studios - http://www.musicbank.org and although it's not a massive commission (they don't spend all that much on their telecoms) - when I go in there next wednesday I'll be like a kid in a sweetshop looking round it. This year they've had everyone from Robbie Williams, to Kylie, Snow Patrol, Massive Attack and The Darkness. I'm really excited about it (as if you can't tell!).

Keeping this brief as I've got a mountain of work to do to get myself and Jake ready for the morning and Rob's got another job interview tomorrow at 5.

Rob's work's xmas meal is this Thursday and mine is friday the 15th at a bar in The Minories which should be fun.

Keep you posted, when I get the chance!

Ciao

L
x

No comments: