Thursday, April 14, 2011

What a clever little boy I have...



Jake is just shy of turning 6 and he took the best photo yet of Roo and I together - better than any adult has managed so far. I got some great shots of my beautiful babies today too, it must be in the water!
This is my favourite one of the two of them - the love is tangible :)

as is the infectious laughter of children

 I love the bond these two have as I invited my Auntie to be at Roo's birth as she's never had (nor indeed ever will have)children herself and I thought it would be a nice thing to do to let her experience the emergence of a much loved new life...
 My daughter's namesake - my Nan Ruby, as photographed by my 5 year old Jakey
Daddy, through Jake's eyes...


 Roo - whenever youput a camera in front of her, her face just lights up and she starts beaming at you!
Jake's a bot of a tart too, he loves the attention (who could blame him!) 
 I adore the soul-piercing stare that Roo's making to the camera - Jake took this and it really captures the intensity of her eyes, just beautiful
 My 2 Ruby's - my favourite ladies in my life

My 2 and their cousins (My brother's girls), the babies are only 8 weeks apart in age.

I love my family SOOOOOO much!

No comments: