Monday, July 17, 2006

first (past the) post...


This is me. Well, this WAS me four years ago but it's the nicest photo that I can find of myself at the moment. Quite a lot's happened in those four years but to be honest I don't look that different - one or two cleverly disguised grey hairs maybe, but what's a few grey hairs between friends eh?

I'm Lara, I'm 30 and I have no idea who I'm writing this for, or indeed who I'm supposed to be addressing. So I guess sometimes I'll be explaining stuff about the past and sometimes I'll be ranting away on here like I'd bend a mate's ear - deal with it!

Being an indecisive sort I guess I'll change font colour depending on my mood and today I think is an Aquamarine day. Right time to go, at least for now as "stuff" needs to be done.

Why is life too full of "stuff"? Laters

No comments: